PAYMENT METHODSPlease process your order either with Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
See below the ordering process explained in a few steps:
Ordering on our site is easy
- Select the product of your choice
- Add the product(s) into the basket by clicking: "add to cart"
- Verify if your shipping address is in one of the countries appearing and click on "Continue"
- The item is in your cart, please choose if you would like to continue shopping by clicking on â€œBuy Moreâ€ or if you would like to proceed to payment click on "Check Out"
- Please sign in to your account. If you're new to Plan B Skateboards, Inc, please click on "I am a New Customer" and continue to the next step
- Verify that the details are correct and click "proceed to checkout"
- Please add your card details, take note of the terms & conditions and tick the box to indicate you accept them, then to proceed click on "confirm your purchase"
- The order is in process now and you are about to receive a confirmation email about your purchase order with all the details.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 866 927 5283
If you are not satisfied with your Plan B Skateboards, Inc purchase you may return the goods free of charge within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- The customer has a cancellation right without reason with a withdrawal period of 16 days. Please note that the product needs to be received into the Plan B Skateboards, Inc Warehouse within the 30 days. The period starts from the day of receipt of the products by the customer. Please send the unused product in the original package back and note for sensitive products, such as swimwear, Plan B Skateboards, Inc will only accept the return if the protection has not been removed.
- Should the customer withdraw from the contract, Plan B Skateboards, Inc will refund the customer no later than 14 days after the receipt of the goods into Plan B Skateboards, Inc Warehouse.
- The resulting return costs of sending a product back have to be paid by the customer. If the customer wishes to make an exchange then the delivery costs for sending out the new product will be covered by Plan B Skateboards, Inc.
RETURN CLAIM PROCEDURE
Please see the return process explained in some steps
- Complete the Exchanges and Returns section on the lower part of the invoice and enclose with the returned products. To ensure prompt turnaround, all fields have to be completed.
- Pack all returned products with the copy of the invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. All returned products have to be securely enclosed in a package as the Seller is not able to accept the products if damaged. For wetsuits, the Customer must fold the wetsuit according to the instructions provided directly with the wetsuit.
- Affix the pre-addressed label to the package (the original shipping label has to be covered or removed) and send to: 121 Waterworks Way, Suite 100 Irvine, CA 92618
- For security and peace of mind, the Seller strongly suggest sending insured registered post as he is not liable for lost of returned parcels.